Domain Name Valuations Hold and Appreciate
Toys.com sold for $5,100,000 in Bankruptcy Auction on March 15, 2009. BabyShop was sold on march 31, 2009 through SEDO for $85,000 continuing the stable value and appreciation of baby products, information and forums through the internet.
Personal Care Product Sector expanding
There is a growing interest in Cosmetics and personal care products. Regulations for global organic certification of this sector continue to be developed, modified and identified in direct response to consumer's interest in safe, natural and certified products.
- Cosmetics.com sold for $25,000 through Moniker this spring.
- SkinCare.net sold for $22,500 through Sedo on March 3, 2009. EyeWrinkleCream.net sold for $1,200 inspite of its length and the .net tld. CompleteBeauty.com went for $3,588
- Bath Supplies.com sold for $11,500 most recently between May 25 and June 7, 2009 (for Afternic through SEDO)
Consumers are seeking out safe and nutritious food, edible yards, and chemically-free out-door-living spaces.
In one week this spring, Johnny's Seeds of Maine received more than 10,000 requests for their popular catalog of eco-friendly products, plants and seeds.
Between May 25 and June 7, 2009
- EnvironmentalReports.com went for $2,500
- EZGarden.com sold for $2600
- Outdoor-Living.com sold for $2,788.
- Gartenmoebel.de (garden furniture in German) sold for $67,500 on March 24, 2009 through SEDO
- Blooms.com sold for $58,830 through Snapnames March 17, 2009.
Our aging population is not only growing, but these seniors are active in changing governments and changing global policies. Globally seniors are developing trends that corporations and industries are responding to.
There is now a greater awareness and understanding of Mother Earth. With the expanding use of modern technology and its open communication, the universal consciousness is reflecting a reverence for its natural environment
Seniors understand that their wellness depends on the wellness of their natural enviroment... the answers are in everybody's back yard.
And so grows the organic, green and sustainable industry.....globally....as one. The domain names in this sector reflect these trends as websites and blogs fuel the information that is needed and sought.
- In Februrary 2009, SeniorLiving.net sold for $15,000 through Afternic
- SeniorLiving Communities.com went for $2,788
- SeniorWellness.com sold for $4,388 between May 25 and June 7, 2009
Domain Names for Sale or for Lease
OrganicDomains.com offers many Domain Names for Sale or for Lease.
You can also find additional information about current Domain Sales $$$ at OrganicDomains.com.